Meet Dr. Eric Berg, DC
The Knowledge Doc
Dr. Eric Berg, DC is a chiropractor and health educator who is an expert in Healthy Keto™ and intermittent fasting. He has spent the last 30 years helping people to transform their health and lose weight.
Dr. Berg spent 29 years as a full-time practitioner in Alexandria, Virginia, where he helped over 40,000 clients with weight loss and other health challenges through natural, nutritional methods. Dr. Berg’s clients have included senior officials in the U.S. Government, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, professors, engineers, and other clients from all walks of life.
Dr. Berg no longer practices, but currently does full-time education sharing vital knowledge about the human body and health through social media, videos, and conventions. With over 400 million YouTube views and 3.1 million subscribers, Dr. Berg is a renowned expert in the field. He breaks down confusing, complex health topics into easy-to-understand and usable knowledge for his audience, helping them learn the truth about getting healthy and losing weight.
Over the course of his career, Dr. Berg has conducted over 5,500 presentations, workshops, seminars, and symposiums. He has presented to high-level governmental agencies including the FBI and the National Institute of Health, and he has trained over 2,500 fellow health professionals in his methods. For the past two years, Dr. Berg has also hosted an annual Keto Health Summit in Washington, D.C.
He is the author of several books (including the best-selling The 7 Principles of Fat Burning and The Healthy Keto Plan), is widely published in many well-known magazines, and has appeared on countless radio and television shows sharing his expert knowledge.
Dr. Berg is committed to shattering the myths surrounding health and weight loss, and he has dedicated his life to helping people make lifelong changes to become the healthiest version of themselves possible.
To learn more about Dr. Berg and his personal health journey, go here.
Educational background and professional licensure
Dr. Berg completed his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1988 at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa and is a board-certified chiropractor in three states. In his earlier years, Dr. Berg completed 2 years of undergraduate pre-med studies at University of Wisconsin Parkside and trained as an X-Ray technician in the Army Reserves.
Notable achievements, publications, and appearances
- Hosts an annual Keto Health Summit in Washington, D.C., sharing his own expert knowledge and featuring speakers like Dr. Mercola, Thomas DeLauer, and Dr. Eric Westman. The summit attracted 500 attendees in 2018 and 800 in 2019.
- Published multiple books, including The 7 Principles of Fat Burning and The Healthy Keto Plan.
- Trained over 2,500 health professionals in his methods and professional expertise over the course of his career.
- Gets featured in countless notable publications and magazines, such as being the cover story of Woman’s World in June of 2019.
- Appears on various TV and radio shows as an expert in the field, such as Channel 9 CBS Nightly News, Channel 8 News, and more.